Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor is a spectacular dance performance that recently came to Singapore. I caught it as this very nice girl gave me a very nice surprise getting the tickets to the performance after hearing me mentioned it a few times.

It was the first time I attended such a performance and it was showing at Suntec. The hall was quite packed and people of all ages could be seen going to the show. We had the $90 tickets and had quite a good position to watch the show.

It was truly spectacular with the dancers putting up a wonderful effort. From rock and roll to Latin dances to the waltz, all who were present could not help but be captivated by the solid performance, rendering thunderous applause after each segment.

Now I am quite impressed with the grace of the waltz... maybe I should try to pick it up someday ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017