I Not Stupid 2 Box Office

I Not Stupid 2 beats Jet Lee's Fearless at the box office? Just another piece of propaganda reporting if you realise that the comparison is unfair, I Not Stupid 2 has a PG rating while Fearless was given a NC16, a rating that effectively blocks moviegoers below the age of 16 from watching Fearless.

The more imaginative had proposed their own consipracy theories that Fearless is given NC16 so that I Not Stupid 2 can have a better fighting chance at the box offices with the ability to tap a wider audience.

I am not stupid and having watched Fearless, I cannot help but suspect those conspiracy theories have some truth in them. The show does not have that much violence and it does convey well the idea that might is not always right and the ideals of wushu practitioners, virtues hot blooded youths will do well to appreciate.

Seems like the Fearless plot jumped right into real life. While Huo Yuanjia fought an unfair match in the show, Fearless is fighting a handicapped match against I Not Stupid 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017