Changi Airport

I must be ashame to say that I am Singapore for today is the first time I set foot in Changi Airport's Terminal 2. While Changi Airport is so famous internationally, I had only been to Terminal 1 previously.

Was quite free today so decided to pop by Changi Airport to see the latest developments and what a day of many firsts! A list of the first times is

  • Ate at Terminal 1 Canteen
  • Took the SkyTrain
  • Stepped foot into Terminal 2
  • Stepped foot into Budget Terminal
  • Made use of the Changi MRT station

The place is so huge and nice. While there are so many passengers passing through the place, it does not have the overly crowded and rowdy feel to it. I do suspect that getting a good book and enjoying a good read in one of the chairs there is no issue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017