FIFA WorldCup 2006

Yesterday was the second time I caught a match of WorldCup 2006. The first I caught was the telecast of the opening match between Germany and Costa Rica where a scoreline of 4-2 made it one of the more exciting ones I seen in quite a while.

Yesterday's match between Argentina and Serbia saw a scoreline of 6-0! Goals galore for Argentina!! It was absolutely to see the Argentina players in action. The setup for the goals and their skills in manoeuvring the ball is absolutely stunning. The Serbians had absolutely no chance going against them. While I am no soccer fanatic, I do hope to see more of such skilful play as the FIFA Worldcup progresses further. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017