DBS Great Singapore Sale Lucky Draw

What in the world is DBS up to again? Why is there a need to call to register the chances since can easily base the number of chances on the transaction records of the credit cards? If this is a marketing tactic to raise the profile of the bank, I guess this tactic has not really gone down well with me as it is more an indication of the poor customer service that I have found local banks to frequently be guilty of.

Yet, I will not complain too much about this since those who did not notice/bother with the hassle of registering will forgo their chances and I have a higher chance of winning the prizes!! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017