Timbre

I popped by Timbre with some friends for a little get together. I have heard of the place but have not dropped in till now. Near Stamford House, we met up at City Hall MRT station and walked over.

With the construction work on the demolishing of the old National Library, Timbre is very much a hidden spot where the uninitiated will have problems finding. We had to turn in via a small one way lane from the main road to get to the place and actually took a little while to realise that exact spot where it was when we reached the carpark right beside it.

What exactly is Timbre? They have their own website over here but in my own words...It is a restaurant/live band sort of place. Tucked in a secluded corner behind some old shophouses, it is largely open air and lined by trees when provides some cover from the open sky. The food they serve is quite nice and there are nice promotions on both during and after happy hours. There are different bands that will perform there each day of the week and according to my friend, Wednesdays, featuring EIC, is among the better acts.

Having enjoyed myself at Timbre, I believe I will be visiting them again soon...maybe a Wednesday so that I can check out EIC's performance for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

Singapore Presidential Election 2017