No More DBS Points

I was paying my bills using credit card via DBS' internet banking service and realised that my rewards points were not updated as usual. Initially, I thought that the system was slow and the points will be updated after a few days. Yet, when I checked after a few days, I realised that the points were still not increased. Only then did I noticed the message on the main page of the IB page.

--------------------------
Hot off the Press

Service on Internet Banking
Now you can pay your bills with your DBS/ POSB Credit Card*. Simply click "Payment Services" to pay your bills to any of our bill payment participating organizations.
*These transactions do not earn DBS Points.
--------------------------

As usual, our dear bank has eagerly announced new perks with advertisements and email blasts and more quietly than a mouse, removed existing perks which customers were enjoying.

I hate dealing with the banks. There are always the fine prints that they hope we will not read and the clauses that put them at an advantage. The less meticulous amongst us and the lower educated masses, I believe, are often disadvantaged because of such marketing tactics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017