Discount Coupons

Was surfing through some forums yesterday night and came across postings on Kinokuniya and Times Bookshop 20% discount coupons in Saturday's papers. These coupons were valid up till Christmas and end of the year respectively. I had totally overlooked these as I usually do not take notice of all these advertisements.

Rummaged through the stacks of papers to find Saturday's Life section and cut out the coupons, 4 in total, 2 from each bookshop. I know one book I am going to get, Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes and How to Correct Them.

I really am becoming more and more of a financial fanatic...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017