Take Profits and be Contented

Sold my Singtel shares that were bought with cash today for a small profit when the market opened and it closed even higher. Actually the sentiments is that Singtel is worth holding and it can even go higher quite soon and of course, it also pays very nice divedends.

However, I have no regrets taking a smaller profit since I still am holding a few lots bought with CPF. For me, investments made under CPFIS are for long term and as long as they can offer more than the the 2.5% interest rates of the Ordinary Account, they are good investments (I currently do not believe in tapping Special Account funds which constitute the bonds-equivalent of my portfolio). Cash investments in stocks are more speculative and shorter term and profits, as long as attractive enough, should be taken and made available to embrace the next opportunity that pops up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017