Marina Square Swensons

Was over at Marina Square Swensons for tea and the service really sucked big time. I had an apple crumble and when the waitress poured in the syrup, it splattered and scalded me and there was not even an apology offered! I was not very pleased and my friends were also complaining about the service.

Finding a feedback form on the table, I took the trouble to pen down my dissatisfaction with the service that I received from the Swensons staff and dropped it into the feedback box. Giving my real name, real contact number, real email address to justify that there is a real problem with Swensons' service standards. However, I suspect that there will not be any real followup to feedback.

Thumbs down to the Marina Square Swensons and I will try not to frequent it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017