Starhub Corporate Roadshow

Was trying to get my Starhub line converted to a corporate one so as to enjoy the 20% discount on the subscription charges, saving about $60 per year. Had to pop by iHub, Starhub Centre, to do the necessary as it is the ONLY place that that can be done according to the staff.

When I initially reached there, the queue was so long that there were like at least 60 persons before me. After joining the queue for a short while, I decided to just carry on with some shopping first and check back later if the queue will be shorter.

Happily, I went for 2 hours of shopping and got back to the place 2 hours later and was greeted by a much shorter queue. Relieved, I joined it only to realise an hour later that the queue had only moved by 10 metres and that achievement was only made due to people who had given up and dropped out of the queue! Finally I dropped out of the queue also since a quick estimate was that I will still be STANDING in that queue for at least another 1.5 to 2 hours before I even enter the doors of the service centre. Will pop by on another weekday when others should be working and there will be less of a wait...found another reason to clear my surplus leave..

Sighz... thumbs down for Starhub's service this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017