Goodbye to 2005

What has happened in 2005? Let me see:

  • The hoped for promotion in January did not materialised and really got me thinking if it is really worth being so hardworking and proactive in my job.
  • My good friend whom I dragged to SDU events found his match at one of the events
  • I got my performance bonus, an amount slightly lower than what I received the previous year, despite still getting an outstanding performance review which of course again raises the same question as in January.
  • Obtained my Microsoft Application Developer (MCAD) certification.
  • Became a regular blood donor as a first step to returning more to society than cash donations.
  • Took up additional term insurance (SAF-Aviva) to better align my recommended coverage
  • Pay and got myself enrolled in a gym so that I will exercise more regularly
  • I started my SRS account after doing my calculations and realised that I do not wish to pay additional income tax next year.
  • Made some good returns on my unit trusts investments
  • Made some losses on my stocks investments
  • Still unattached and "eligible" bachelor
  • Started this blog

Seems like a really unexciting 2005 for me. Got to find some new activities to do in 2006 and rejuvenate my boring existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017