I Must Be Crazy

Will studying or not make a big difference in my life? I guess not but my original justification for continually upgrading myself is self-actualisation. While it may had seemed nice and rosy when I signed up for the course, now that the course has started, I find my free time disappearing into thin air.

Research, assignments and projects have already disappeared from my nightmares for many years but I have been crazy and opted to face them again. Although the course just started, I am tired. Spent the whole of Sunday doing up my assignment and still have not completed it.

I must be crazy to give up my leisurely life of work and home and add in the element of study... SIAO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017