Poor Service at Super Travels

I wanted to take a break and go on a holiday and after checking the papers, decided to take up a China package with Super Travels which was being advertised at less than $600...

When I was there, the package actually came up to about $1500... the $600 advertisement is just for some bait to get people interested in their tours. Since price was still largely within my budget, I took it up despite the highly misleading advertisement by Super Travels and was informed that the tour will be confirmed 2 weeks before departure.

When the 2 weeks before departure arrived, Super Travels failed to call to confirm the status of the tour and after a day, I called up to enquire only to be told they will do some further checks to see if the tour is indeed cancelled. When Super Travels finally confirmed the tour will not be proceeding, it was already almost 1 week and there was only a week left to my intended departure date. Already upset at the significant delays, I asked for the refund of my deposit only to be told it will take 1-2 weeks to process, depending on whether the boss is around to endorse the check... So it seems Super Travels is a very small company that relies heavily on the boss for operations... reminds me of the small tour agencies that closed down without warning. Regardless, I went down to do the necessary paperwork and request for the cheque to be sent via mail.

It had been a most stressful experience trying to book a tour with Super Travels and I ended up taking up another China tour with one of the leading tour agencies. I am going to avoid Super Travels for future trips and will stick to the more major agencies such as Chan Brothers, CTC and SATours so that I can enjoy a good holiday without all these undue stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017