Job Well Done

More details on the free lance project. It was to tweak a Macromedia Flash website so as to add some pages and implement some logic. Initially I quoted S$500 for it to be completed in 7 days but after some negotiations and clarifications on the actual scope of work required, settled at S$320. At this amount, I believe it is definitely below market rate but since it should be a piece of cake to me, being paid a little less for some fun is better than not getting anything at all.

Completed the tweaked Flash movie last night and arranged to hand over the source codes and payment today. One little load off my mind and I can catch up on my lost sleep.

What should I do with the extra cash? $100 is going to charity, most probably my preferred one... Still need time to think about the rest but in the meantime, into the bank account they go :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017