I Hate SAP

Got some unreasonable demands at work again. This time to come up with some stuff related to SAP and on a tight deadline of 2 weeks. 2 weeks! And I have never done it before, no idea how to start and still have my other projects to juggle...

I never liked working with SAP. It is such a difficult thing to use. The user interface is so backwards and the logic behind the operations so crytic. Everytime I deal with SAP stuff, it is like a blind man trying to find his way in the dark. I am not paid enough to handle this shit. To me, SAP is purposely made so difficult to use so as to ensure the so called consultants who deal day in day out have a job.

SAP just is not my cup of tea. If I really like doing this sort of crap SAP support, I will long have left for a position as SAP Consultant earning $10k a month. Hope the company kills the SAP system soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

Singapore Presidential Election 2017