Will I Get My Promotion?

Was called up for a chit chat session with my boss last Friday and was told that he put my name up to be considered for promotion but the recommendation has to be vetted by the promotions committee and it may not materialise if the committee does not approve.

Frankly speaking, I am not excited about getting this promotion. If I got it last year, I would have been ecstatic. It would have been a real acknowledgement of my efforts, my worth to the company. Getting it this year, after 3 years with the company and consistent outstanding performance appraisals, and benchmarking that less deserving but longer serving colleagues had been promoted last year, I think it is only expected... If I should not get this promotion this year, my already low morale is confirmed going to drop lower and make me step up my efforts in looking for a job move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017