Starting on Skype

I finally started on Skype in order to communicate more cheaply with my relatives in USA.

Initially, I was not keen to try out Skype since MSN messenger also was also to hold voice conversations and Skype will mean one more software to install on my system. However, after checking with my friend whom had tried out the 2, I took the trouble to download and install Skype and was truly impressed by it.

Suddenly I wonder why I took so long to start on Skype and why aren't more of my friends using it yet! If you have not gotten Skype, give it a try... Not many products impress me but Skype is truly value for money! Wait...what value? Skype is FREE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017