COE Has Fallen Again!

The prices of Certificates of Entitlements (COEs) have fallen again! This time to a low of S$8000+. Now it is really tempting to buy a new car. A good decent car like Toyota Vios should be available somewhere in the range of S$40k...But with Budget 2006 coming, taxes on cars is expected to be further reduced... When will my Vios fall below S$35k?

My good friend thinks I most probably will not get one in the end. I believe he will be right since I already take a long time to think about getting small items which I do not really need. For such a large ticket item, I will definitely put more thought into it and by that time, my impulse to buy should have greatly died down. But I will still have my rides since he is already considering buying and he is much more of an impluse buyer than me ;-P

This is no good... I am living too far below my means and not rewarding myself enough. I must learn to spend a little more on the small luxuries and pamper myself a little more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

Singapore Presidential Election 2017