Bluetooth Headset at $22

Just purchased a bluetooth headset off the Yahoo auctions and really got a really good deal for it. It is one that the original owner bought to use with Panasonic X70 but being rarely used, decided to sell it. Slightly less than a year old, the original price was S$114, I managed to get it at a bid of S$22. I had paid S$25 for a normal wired handsfree set for my last mobile phone! Never expected the seller to be willing to part with the headset at this price! Thanks a million ^_^

The condition of the headset is very good and works perfectly with my Motorola Razr V3. Should try to get myself a cheap miniUSB cable or bluetooth dongle to connect my V3 to my PC so that I can transfer multimedia files.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.sold.sg, www.gleebid.com, www.simplybids.com.sg, www.crazybid.sg

WHO Announces End of COVID19 Pandemic

Singapore Presidential Election 2017